Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Quality Education has become a great matter of concern in the contemporary scenario. The IQAC plays a key role in planning, monitoring and evaluating the academic and co-academic activities of the college. The IQAC devises academic calendar at the beginning of every academic year as per the directives of Higher Education. The IQAC is instrumental in bringing positive change in the administrative and academic functions of the college. The quality of an institution is ascertained based on the academic excellence of the students, pedagogic calibre of the teachers and the administrative functioning of an institution as a whole. In the current scenario of education system, the rapid advancement in education technology brought up a perceptible change in conventional teaching, learning and evaluation methodology to raise the understanding levels of students. Here IQAC plays a vital role in quality enhancement by promoting research culture in the campus, need based sessions for the faculty, technical staff and students.
Objectives of IQAC at BSSS
- Identify potential areas for quality enhancement
- Setting up and Redefining quality benchmarks in academics and co-academics
- Promoting research culture in the campus
- Quality enhancement and sustenance in Teaching-Learning and Evaluation (TLE)
- Promoting novel and innovative ideas
- To decentralize the decision making process and ensuring participation of all the stakeholders.