The Fee Concessions Committee of the college, constituted by the Principal, will take care of all requests for subsidies, concessions or waivers in fees, for all candidates other than those which are covered under the following Government Schemes listed below:
- MP Scholarship 2.0
- Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship (Rural Area Only)
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship
- National Scholarship (Minority Community & Meritorious Student)
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana (MP State Scholarship)
Also students of Honors / BBA streams or students with ATKT are not entitled to avail freeship.
These candidates must fill in the Fee Concession Form (available on the college website), and submit it along with related documents at Counter No. 03 in the Administrative Building, latest by end of August, there after no forms will be accepted.
The Committee will meet once a year (in September) or for need based assessment to review the cases of applicants and make suitable recommendations to the Principal regarding whether the applicant deserves the concessions and if so, how much concession should be given. The percentage of concession may vary based on the recommendation made by the committee and may not be given in all consecutive years.
The Principal will take the final decision based on the recommendations of the designated committee as well as the allocation of resources for the purpose. The Principal's decision will be final in all such matters.
Checklist for the documents to be enclosed along with the application form:
- Mark sheet of the previous year
- Address Proof
- Copy of Income Tax Return / land details / annual estimated income / salary certificate from the organisation / BPL Card (Whichever is applicable)
- Absence of income of the parents due to illness (Medical Certificate along with case detail)
- Minority Certificate
- PH Certificate (Differently Abled / Physically handicapped)
- Extra Curricular activities, if any (attach proof)
- If any Grant / Concession / Scholarship received (attach certificate)
- Any other reason why they wish to avail the subsidy